UX Project Manager
Lead a design team through the product development cycle guiding research prioreties, design strategy, and strategic alignment of
stakeholder objective to user goals.
- Conducted user-center research with 25 user participants and 7 stakeholder participants to gain insight around product implementation.
- Designed wireframes and interactive prototype for testing and stakeholder review.
- Launched the product website as the primary designer and developer.
Director of Multimedia Strategy and Development
Lead a department to design the technilogical strategy for the online campus. Once implemented we expanded student access and contact with learning content by 80%.
- Developed a responsive web framework currently underlying 100% of courses since 2010.
- Lead a multidiscinplinary production team increasing content production by 40% each year.
Senior Media Designer
Served as team lead to guide design practice, style, and methodology to increase product sustainability and scability.
- Collaborated as lead editor producing a styleguide for eLearning course and interactive design.
- Implemented progressive interactive design methodologies for more flexible user experiences across changing contexts.
Collaborated within multidisciniplary scrum-style teams to produce interactive online learning content. Designed degree program brands defining individual course aesthetics and user experience.
- Principle designer for three degree programs producing 38 courses.
- Designed and developed student-centered educational and administrative informational services for the eLearning campus.
M.F.A. Candidate, Interactive Design
Savannah College of Art & Design • 2018
Savannah College of Art & Design • 2006
- HTML5 2473 lines | 45 pages • 3 templates
- CSS3 1986 lines | 9 websites • 4 apps
- PHP 358 lines | 15 functions • 3 websites
- GIT 9 Repos | 7 personal • 2 contributor
- Cultural Probe
- After Effects
- Paper Prototyping
- Software Prototyping
- Hardware Prototyping
- Heuristic Review
- Card Sort
- Tree Test
- A/B Test
- Remote Test